Friday 25 February 2011

The Sound of Music - According to Steve Jobs

So I'm bored, sitting on the bus on the way home, and decided to listen to my iPods top 25 most played songs. Surprisingly I didn't make it through all of them, but out of the 18839 tracks (all the mp3 tracks of any kind that I own are on my iPod), this is The 25 :-



Down with the Sickness - Disturbed
Sun It Rises - Fleet Foxes
White Winter Hymnal - Fleet Foxes
Welcome to the Jungle - Guns N' Roses
Pioneer to the Falls -Interpol
Futures - Jimmy Eat World
Escape form New York - John Carpenter
Spaceman - The Killers
Sam's Town - The Killers
Enterlude - The Killers
Sex On Fire -Kings Of Leon
The Last Day on Earth - Maryilyn Manson
Metallica - For Whom The Bell Tolls
Time To Pretend - MGMT
Blue Sky Mine - Midnight Oil
Home Sweet Home - Motley Crue
Cowboys From Hell - Pantera
Red Queen - Resident Evil Soundtrack (Opens an Awesome playlist lasts about 2 seconds???)
Tell Me It's Not Over - Starsailor
Death - White Lies
To Lose my Life - White Lies
A Place to Hide - White Lies
Unfinished Business - White Lies (Ironic I feel)


So there you have it.  Unsure how only 6 songs from my oft listened to 30 strong Zombie playlist make it on the top 25, but I guess I get through the start more often than the end. That may also explain the White Lies top tunes appearing on there too. Good job I get most of my soundtrack listening done via Spotify.

I kind of like this feature, I will return to it after a few more months.  Unfinished Business.

1 comment:

this is not a joke said...

My top 25 are SO embarrassing.
1. All That's Known- Spring Awakening Soundtrack
2. The Bitch of Living- Spring Awakening Soundtrack
3. Touch Me- Spring Awakening Soundtrack
4. My Junk- Spring Awakening Soundtrack
5. Break Your Heart (feat. Ludacris)- Taio Cruz
6. Poker Face- Lady GaGa
7. Be My Valentine (Anti Crisis Girl)- Ukraine, Eurovision 2009
8. See Fernando- Jenny Lewis
9. The Hazards of Love 4 (The Drowned)- The Decemberists
10. Sugalumps- Flight of the Conchords
11. The Big Guns- Jenny Lewis & The Watson Twins
12. Change Is Hard- She & Him
13. Take It Back- She & Him
14. Malchik Gay- T.A.T.U.
15. Düm Tek Tek- Turkey, Eurovision 2009
16. Kick Drum Heart- The Avett Brothers
17. Hurt Feelings- Flight of the Conchords
18. Whatsername- American Idiot Original Broadway Cast Recording Soundtrack
19. Godspeed- Jenny Lewis
20. Friends- Flight of the Conchords
21. The Word of Your Body- Spring Awakening Soundtrack
22. Cupid- Colin Meloy
23. The Moneymaker- Rilo Kiley
24. The Wanting Comes In Waves / Repaid- The Decemberists
25. Petrov, Yelyena and Me- Flight of the Conchords

Apparently I listen to a lot of musicals. So, what is on the zombie playlist? I am intrigued.