Tuesday 22 December 2009

Wanted - Office Space just went kick ass

Crazy ass stunts and Anarchic comic book humour. This a film for the 'post Lucas Movie Audience' for sure. The opening Assassin scene. WOW. The train crash. Crash???? Does that play it down some what. Add to that some Angelina and Exploding rats and there is little wrong for me. Okay.......................................

.........so the plot is a bit bonkers, but then the Minority Report had that machine that dropped Balls and that was Spielberg. So who cares if they have a magic loom. Oh and did I mention the exploding rats??? I'm not a huge fan of Batman Returns but I can appreciate Penguins with rocket launchers. Exploding rats people!!!!!

2 comments:

Nick aka Puppet Angel said...

I haven't seen Wanted since the cinema but really enjoyed it at the time. I do remember the train crash being pretty spectacular. I must get a copy of it at some point and reaquaint myself with Angelina's Foxy Fox.

Rob said...

I'm surprised you're not fond of Batman Returns. I look forward to the blog that reviews that one.